A unique and exclusive space for women of color to find and foster connection, collaboration and effective leadership within your organization.
Support an authentically inclusive culture by giving women of color in your workforce the tools to:
- grow valuable networks within and beyond your organization
- build meaningful community and partnership with others in the workplace
- step into higher levels of responsibility and leadership
You know the needs of your organization best – so we’ll work closely with you to co-create a tailored leadership development program that supports women of color within your organization to thrive, lead, and grow in effectiveness.
Transform your effectiveness with tailored leadership development
As a development organization, you rightly focus on achieving positive impact through your work.
That can leave little resource to grow and develop the leaders who will drive effective change over the longer term – which is why all our programs are customized to provide maximum sustainable impact in your context.
What you’ll gain
- Grow an internal pipeline of future leaders by empowering and equipping effective changemakers across your workforce
- Increase your ability to take on more ambitious projects by providing workers throughout your organization with the skills to spearhead initiatives
- Build a culture of meaningful collaboration, creativity and agility to multiply your impact within your field
What we’ll cover
Purpose and vision ground us in where we focus our time and energy. We’ll focus on a step by step method to get to a purpose and vision statement for a specific area in your career that you want to focus on professionally.
Once you know what your purpose and vision are in a specific area you’re interested in working on, it’s time to attribute goals that align with your purpose and vision.
Who are the people in your network that can support you (and you can support) and how do you activate them in service of your goals?
”The part about ‘How are you going to contribute? How are you going to help other people? And how are you going to use your network to do that?’ – especially the use of the network, engaging the network, that has always been a challenge of mine. And so those tips that Stephanie provided, the action plans that she encouraged us to develop, I think is where I found the most value.Vivian AgbeghaSenior Technical Adviser, Palladium, USA
$1,495 USD per person
- 7.5 hours of live sessions across 1 day or 2 half days
- Virtual Pass to our 2023 Virtual Women in Global Development Leadership Forum ($695 USD Value)
- Access to LinkedIn Alumni Group