If you are already part of the WILD Network through your registration for a qualifying event (taking place between July 2022 – May 2023), you are warmly invited to apply for six months of pro-bono leadership coaching around your most pressing organizational, team and professional challenges.
Applications welcome from WILD Forum participants anywhere around the globe. Fluent English, French, Spanish or Arabic is required.
If you’re interested in coaching, but not eligible for this program, you can explore paid coaching opportunities here.
Successful applicants will receive the following coaching package at no cost
Please plan to complete the application in one sitting. You will not be able to save your work during the application. This coaching application in PDF contains all the questions for you to preview ahead of time.
What is coaching?
This twelve minute video explains what coaching is (and isn’t). We encourage you to watch it before applying.
Executive coaching in business is recognized worldwide as a valuable approach to leadership development. But what exactly is coaching?
We define coaching as a collaborative, confidential partnership created between the coach and leader focused on unlocking the leader’s potential and maximizing his or her performance. Skilled coaches foster a dynamic, thought-provoking, conversational, and trusting relationship with a leader. The purpose of coaching is to achieve the leader’s self-identified goals and desired outcomes through clarifying beliefs and values, enhancing the ability to learn, and identifying new ways to leverage skills and strengths.
- Focuses in helping you find your own solutions
- Invites you to explore, reflect and think differently through powerful questions, provocative statements and insightful conversation
- Is about supporting you to change thinking and/or behavior to have more impact
Based on numerous research studies, the types of benefits achieved through coaching include:
- Sustained behavioral change
- Increased self-awareness and understanding
- Values clarification and uncovering hidden beliefs
- New options for leveraging skills and strengths
- Higher levels of empathy
- Increased motivation at work
- Improved personal balance
- Increased leadership and management effectiveness
- Strengthened teambuilding and staff development skills
In addition, coaching can have a significant impact on an organization beyond the individual being coached. Coaching not only influences individual skills and behavior, coaching can improve team performance, productivity, employee job satisfaction, and potentially, business deliverables.
Notify me with WILD forum updates
We’ll be announcing details of speakers, sessions and other information ahead of the event – register here and be the first to know!
By submitting your details, you consent to receiving emails from WILD.